Thursday, November 29, 2012

NEVER KEEP SECRETS,NEVER LIE,IT WILL DO YOU NO GOOD!

Never keep secrets.

Secrets will always some how form trouble.
  They also cause destruction.
So remember this.....secrets=destruction. Think of it .have you ever kept secrets? And you get caught? How do you feel? Bad. I know one. When I was 6 or 7 my brother was having a sleepover. My mom let us have a little bit of candy. While the boys were playing video games I went to go get MORE candy. As I was coming back without my mom or dad knowing I heard my mom walking into the room.   I went under the table to hide.  My mom saw me but I hid the candy. She asked me what was behind my back.  I lied to her. Any way that was an example.
I challenge you to remember this....NEVER KEEP SECRETS,NEVER LIE, IT WILL DO YOU NO GOOD!

4 comments:

  1. You are a sweetie Abby! You learned at an early age what most people never learn....honesty is always best! Love you Abs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby I am a big fan of your dad's blog and now I look forward to reading yours too!! I have two 8-year-old boys and I can't wait to share with them your amazing adventures from Haiti.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby, These are words of wisdom from one so young. How did you get so wise? Keep up the good writing, honey. Grandma Karen is right. There are a lot of people who never learn this. They really need to read your blog. I love you sweetie.

    ReplyDelete