Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Annie

     Alright, the mystery is a dog named Anna!  Keep your ears wide open to hear her story!

So It was Wednesday, which is my bible reading day, and I said to the family that each week one of us would pick something to do or request.  So happens it was my day so I said Thursday we should go to the Humane Society!  My dad said maybe we would go, but I was so happy just at the thought of a dog  I could barely do school.  Anyways, my dad said he just looked at the website and saw no Shepherds.  I pleaded with him to check once more and there on the website was a Shepherd mix that was 6 months old!  There was no picture of her because she was new, so when we got there we went right past her because she was black.  We went back and read the tags and there was Anna!  We took her out and played with her in a small room, and she was so exited.  Then we asked to take her out to the play ring outside.  The lady said that's fine, and so my dad watched her every move.  Then we prayed about it and she went right in the middle of us.  Then my dad asked " What do you guys think?"  Everyone knew my answer, yes!  Although my dad knew that a dog lives a long time and we would have to potty train her.  When it was decided they had to interview my parents so I held the dog.  They took about 45 minutes. Then while I was waiting for them, I overheard a lady asking about Anna.  Then she turned around and asked me if we were taking her home.  I said yes, and I  feeling like we got there just in time, then felt sorry for her.
When we left I had already called dibs if we get a dog I would hold her in the car, but you know dogs, they just walk everywhere.  We got home and we played with her and hugged her.  I love her so much, and we have three names for her: Anna, Annie, and Anna Belle.  She does these grunting noises when she wakes up, and howls when I play the piano. We gave her a marshmallow last night and she ran super fast around the yard once.  That was one marshmallows energy's worth.  We are having o much fun with her, and I feel like I have had her for years already.  Yesterday she hid her fake bone and her toys seem to diminish quickly, then we find them, but this time the bone is well hidden.  She just has that instinct in her.  Is that not amazing that God gives the dog that type of knowledge to save?

I know this is short, but the more I write about her the more I want to play with her.  So I might be giving more updates on her every once in a while.

  What a blessing God has given us!

4 comments:

  1. Wireless Internet access is one of the modern conveniences of our time. However, your home wireless router can also be an access point for hackers. If your Wi-Fi router isn’t secured properly, you could be letting anyone with a wireless-enabled device gain access to your home network.

    norton.com/setup

    Norton.com/setup Online Help – To enable this protection for your Windows or Mac PC, all you need to do is download, install and activate the Norton Setup. But, before you start with the downloading process, remember to uninstall the already installed security software or antivirus (if any) from your device. This is mandatory to avoid any software conflict issue.

    norton.com/setup

    Norton Reinstall – Norton propounded a Norton reinstall and removal tool which helps you to remove the previous version of your Norton Product from your system or device. Norton is a well-known brand for its comprehensive security tools like Norton Internet Security,

    norton.com/setup


    www.webroot.com/safe – Activate Your Webroot Safe today by just visiting Webroot.com/Safe as installing Webroot is a snap.www.webroot.com/safe You may download, open, enter keycode & get protected by Webroot Com Safe.

    www.webroot.com/safe

    office.com/setup Help – Step-by-Step guide for Microsoft Office – Activate, Donwload & complete installation from office.com/setup online. We are providing independent support service if in case you face problem to activate or install Microsoft office product.

    office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the post. It has helped me get some nice ideas. I hope I will see some really good result soon.
    จีคลับ

    ReplyDelete