Thursday, April 2, 2015

Tricksy

     It has been awhile since I have written anything, except for school.  I am trying to start once more.
Any ways, as you may know my parents have been back in America around 3 weeks now.  It has been great seeing them again.
  Also my Nana has offered her house for us to live in, while she goes to an apartment.  She has been wanting to go to a apartment for awhile now, so nows the chance!  My family has been helping her move little by little to her new place.  Although Friday was a rarity!  I was helping load lamps when I saw a shivering dog.  I tried to call her but she was too scared and cold.  When I saw her she was shivering and had a hurt back leg.  I asked my mom to help me and we eventually got her in our warm arms.  I brought her inside and held her, she was precious.  I didn't know what to do with her though, because my Nana had cats and my parents were leaving for the apartment.  They didn't want to leave me there with what we thought was a stray dog.  They eventually left with me winning the argument by NOT calling the kennel people.  So I was holding the short haired dog giving her cat treats (which she loved!).  I was waiting for my Nana to come home so I could ask her to take me and the dog to the vet, because my dad thought she looked sick.  So we left, and I was carrying the pup in a cat bed.  We walked in and right away they let us into a room.  They scanned the dog with a white round thing and found that she had an address.  Now a days people make tracking like devices the size of a rice kernel that the animals swallow.  The vet people eventually found the address and called the owner.  The owner came right away and was so happy to see her Chihuahua.  The owner said she lost her the morning before and thought she was dead, because it was freezing outside!  The little old dog walked about 2 miles all the way to where I was.  I was happy the dog found its owner and so wee the vets.  They didn't charge us or the owner a dime!  So we thanked them and went back to the house.  I thank Jesus for Tricksy ( that was the dog's name) finding us to find her person.  I had lots of fun taking care of her.  

2 comments:

  1. Good job and thanks for sharing such a good information.very interesting ,ไฮโล

    ReplyDelete
  2. FILLER (ฟิลเลอร์)

    ฟิลเลอร์เป็นยังไง





    ?
    สารเติมเต็มผิวหรือที่เรียกด้านการแพทย์





    ว่า เดอร์มอล ฟิลเลอร์ เป็น



    สารไฮยารูโรนิก แอติด





    หรือ HA เป็นสารที่รับประกัน







    มาตรฐานความปลอดภัยทั้งโลก





    แล้ว เป็นสารสกัดที่มาจากธรรมชาติ









    ที่มีส่วนประกอบ



    ของคลอลาเจนฉีดฟิลเลอร์จมูก
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ปาก

    ReplyDelete