Monday, May 27, 2013

Give Glory to God

I got to say it is hard doing things with my cast.
It feels like now all the fun things are some how finding me and I can't do alot of them.
Now every time I see the boys who made me fall they have a sad and guilty look on their face.
They are sorry but they don't have the courage to say it.
I am getting a lot of visitors now a lot of them come to see if I am mad.
Almost every night some kids come and we play cards.
We play carro, UNO,go fish,pick up sticks, spoons, checkers, and this other Haitian game.
Some kids come to steel so we need to keep an eye on every single child.
I have fun playing with all my friends and these new kids.
I can feel my arm shrinking.  I can almost turn my cast all the way around.
I know that God has a plan for me.  And this will give him glory.   

No comments:

Post a Comment