Monday, May 20, 2013

God said "Let there be rain." and there was rain

    This morning we got loads of rain.  My brother and I went to go see Misty.  I went barefoot because it would be to muddy.  We went out and there were puddles everywhere.  My brother thought she would not whinny because we left her in the rain, but she did.  The soccer field was covered in water.  Right down from the soccer field was a little ditch that had water about 1 ft deep.  We untied Misty to put her by a tree so she could dry off.  I decided to walk through the puddles anyways.  I stepped some where in the mud and sunk a little bit, it felt weird.  My mom and I took some brooms and went up on the roof to sweep off the water.  We had some leeks in the house.  We swept for a half an hour.  There is still a lot of water there.  My dad and brother were on mago duty.  Every morning about 46 mangoes  fall.  Tikiline and Oberline got here late because of all the rain.  They both were tired.  God watered the crops good today.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad He takes such good care. In a few months there will be alot of glad tummy's too, because they will be full of corn. :)

    ReplyDelete